HAVE A RING WITH THE PERFECT FIT?
If you have a ring that fits just right, take a ruler and measure the inner diameter of the ring. (Translation: measure the space between your ring’s interior sides.)
Use that measurement to find your size in the chart below!
|INSIDE DIAMETER||RING SIZE (US)|
NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH?
If you’re still searching for the perfect fit, don’t worry! You can determine your ring size using a strip of paper.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
- pencil or pen
- measuring device (ruler, measuring tape, etc.)
STEPS TO FINDING YOUR RING SIZE:
- Cut a thin strip of paper [about 1/8" (3.17mm) - 1/4" (6.35mm) wide], long enough to wrap around your finger.
- Wrap the paper around your finger so it’s snug but still loose enough to wear comfortably. (You definitely don’t want to cut off your circulation!) Using your pencil, mark where the paper ends.
- Lay the strip of paper out flat and measure from your mark to the end of the strip.
- Look for your measurement in the chart below to find your comparable ring size. Note: If you fall in between sizes, we recommend going to the next size up.
If you still feel uncertain about which size to select, please reach out to our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|CIRCUMFERENCE||RING SIZE (US)|